Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back in Ouagadougou!

 
 
 
Bad pictures of my special friend and a picture showing to the whole world that my site has a functional cell tower and I can actually be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with 5 full bars!! So, I am succumbing and getting the USB key. This will let me assist in managing our ICT committee's website. Officially launched in December of 2009. Please check it out. The Volunteer side is similar to GoogleDocs and a powerful tool for institutional memory and is powered by Alfresco. Check out our website at http://burkina.ath.cx!

More pictures are now available in the Picasa album for the library construction. I forgot to take pictures yesterday before leaving my village.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Oh boy, you have something to say! :D