Saturday, February 9, 2008

Two Posts A Day...

Keeps your anxiety at bay!

So, Chinese New Year feasting was a success. The glowstick mood lighting was a big hit. I made oily rice, beef and broccoli with a black pepper sauce, cabbage and shrimp, and vegetarian chow mein. Also present were salty sticky rice cakes and sweet sticky rice cakes, two huge fish, dumplings, egg rolls, bbq pork, chicken, tea eggs, stewed pork, shrimp chips, pickled vegetables, hairy seaweed, strawbery sponge cake, and pineapple cakes, as well as red envelopes filled with candy. I am entering food coma or enterring myself, who knows which?

We ate, we answered trivia questions, and we ate some more. Which is good because I intend to exceed 70 kg for my return to village.

All in all a sweet Saturday soiree. I wore my new dress (in photos if I can ever convince this internet connection to let you have them).

The new pictures of my house are up by the way! You will find pictures of my lovely new hangar and also gate to my courtyard. Here are pictures of some of the kids I mentioned earlier. Here are some pictures from CNY shindig. Mostly I just don't believe in double-posting (despite my love of redundancy, technology is limiting me).

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a wonderful job.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Oh boy, you have something to say! :D