Saturday, June 16, 2007

Free Time

Today. I have the first real free time I have had in a while. I am hoping to go swimming soon. While I am in training I think that I will be able to check email about once a week (probably more since this is one of the few places in town with le climatisation). I got a cell phone number, but I need to find someone to unlock my phone here. I hear it is about 5000 CFA.

In training, we have different segments all day long on language, health, technical training, etc. Our days are pretty busy except for Saturday afternoons and Sundays. I am almost out of time, but in short...

- My host family is wonderful,
- Rain is awesome,
- Humidity and heat arent awesome,
- I have a terrible full body heat rash,
- I miss eating sausage, egg and cheese anything, food from my mom and Ernies,
- And iced water that doesnt taste like bleach.

<3, AK

2 comments:

  1. Andrea's cell phone can't work because her phone didn't unlock. Her phone is SGH E335, if anyone how how to, please response. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 加油,在財經的網站中看到妳媽媽的專欄,說妳在布吉納法索當志工,很多網友都很佩服妳,妳也要好好加油。
    ps:My Englisg is not very well, so i can't type English

    ReplyDelete

Oh boy, you have something to say! :D